Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

應采兒﹕這個世界真細 赴台遇孫耀威

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: 應采兒﹕這個世界真細 赴台遇孫耀威 Reply with quote

3月 9日 星期四 05:05 更新

應采兒﹕這個世界真細 赴台遇孫耀威

【明報專訊】應采兒昨日出席護膚品宣傳活動,談到日前有報道指她與緋聞男友孫耀威同遊台灣欣賞演唱會,應采兒對此堅決否認﹕「我與家人到台灣,在當地才遇到孫耀威。(相約了對方還是撞到﹖)撞到,這個世界真的很細。」報道指孫耀威造訪她的台灣屋企,她笑荍_認﹕「那兒只是我朋友的家,不是我家。」

另外,應采兒在昨日的活動中自爆年輕時在台灣曾試過無牌駕駛,她說﹕「當時我18歲,在台灣淡水接載女性朋友上山,條路又彎又窄,我又無牌,及後媽咪也鬧了我一餐。」

2006-3-9

Ming Po News, Hong Kong

YING CAI ER: THE WORLD IS SO SMALL. SHE RAN INTO ERIC IN TAIWAN.

Yesterday, Ying Cai Er attended a promotion event of a skincare product. It has been reported that she and Eric, his boyfriend in the gossip, made a trip to Taiwan to see the concert of Patrizio Buanne, she denied it with persistent obstinancy: "I went to Taiwan with my family and met Eric there by chance. (Did you make an appointment with him or run into him?) I ran into him. The world is really small." It was reported that Eric went to her home in Taiwan. She smiled and denied, ""That place is the home of my friend, not my home."

On the other hand, Ying Cai Er unveiled in yesterday's event that when she was small, she once tried unlicensed driving. She said, "I was at the age of 18 and gave a ride to my girlfriend to Dan Shui in Taiwan. Thr road is curved and narrow and I did not have a licence. Afterwards, my mother rebuked me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: