Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello..I have a question

View previous topic :: View next topic  

sweet charm
會員

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Hello..I have a question Reply with quote

Hello,

First I'll like to say you've done a great job. It is really hard for me to find any website/forum related to Eric that has at English so I can understand since I don't know how to read chinese Sad . Anyways, my question is when you guys post up news about Eric do you guys is it possible if you can post a translation of the news or even a summary is fine. I know this is troublesome but I wish I can read chinese, unfortunately my understanding of chinese characters are very little so most of the time I don't understand what the news are saying.

II
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sweet Charm,

In News Forum there is an English translation of every single piece of Eric's news. We'd like to take this chance to thanks our member bonbon for her effort. She keeps doing a good job!

For other post, we'd keep trying to post in bilingual (Chinese + English). But you know, we're not a full-time site admin. What we can promise is we'd translate all IMPORTANT posts for fans around the world.

sweet charm
會員

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, thank you. After searching through the news more I realized that are english translation to it...I guess when I was looking at the first couple of one there wasn't but as I went down the list I saw them. Thank you again for all the hard work everyone has put into the website for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : Mailbox 意見箱 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: