Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

陳浩民 鄭家榆有曖昧 孫耀威沒感覺

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: 陳浩民 鄭家榆有曖昧 孫耀威沒感覺 Reply with quote

陳浩民 鄭家榆有曖昧 孫耀威沒感覺

孫耀威(左)和陳浩民交情好。
艾迪昇/提供
Eric and Chen Hao Min are buddies.

【記者趙大智/報導】

孫耀威3天前度過33歲生日,這是有生以來最灰暗的生日,因為,好友因憂鬱症纏身,在那天燒炭自殺身亡。心情低落的他,當天只跟家人吃個飯,沒有狂歡。對於前女友鄭家榆和好友陳浩民傳緋聞,他則淡淡的說:「都這麼久沒聯絡了(指跟鄭家榆),沒有特別感覺。」

孫耀威和陳浩民不但同屬「艾迪昇」旗下,也是好朋友,兩人年紀都不小,但對保養和穿著都有獨到秘訣,所以看起來還是年輕小伙子。兩人早早都將演藝觸角從香港移至台灣和大陸,戲約不斷,荷包滿滿,感情上,孫耀威有新歡應采兒,陳浩民也有交往多年的佘詩曼。

最近有件尷尬事,就是陳浩民和同拍東森「愛情機器」的鄭家榆傳緋聞,外傳女放電,男則是和平主義的天秤座,所以感覺上有點小曖昧。但鄭家榆是孫耀威前女友,陳浩民只好忙著跟媒體告饒:「朋友妻,不可戲啊。」

對此,孫耀威說,他對自己的新聞都不在意了,更何況是別人的?至於和新女友應采兒的戀情,他更不想談,「誰拍到,就算誰厲害囉。」

1月3日是孫耀威33歲生日,但他因為以前唱片公司的宣傳犯憂鬱症燒炭自殺,心情陷入低潮,並未高調度過。不過,1月8日他會從香港飛來台北,和影友們共度。農曆年後,就要前往大陸接拍新戲。

【2006/01/06 民生報】 @ http://udn.com/

2006-1-6

http://udn.com/

ERIC HAS NO FEELING REGARDING THE LOVE AFFAIR OF CHEN HAO MIN WITH ZHENG JIA YU.

It was Eric's 33rd birthday three days ago. This was the gloomiest birthday Eric had ever had. On that date, his good friend who was suffering from depression committed suicide by burning charcoal. He only had a dinner with his family and did not celebrate it in ecstasy. Regarding the gossip of Chen Hao Min with Zheng Jia Yu, his ex-girlfriend, he responded lightly, "We have not been in contact for so long (He is referring to Zheng Jia Yu). I don't have any special feeling."

Eric and Chen Hao Min not only belong to the same management company, ie. IDSON, but are also buddies. They both have exclusive knacks in dressing and keeping their young appearance. They still look like young guys. Many years ago, they had already moved their career focus from Hong Kong to Taiwan and Mainland China. They have continual film offers and have earned a lot of money. On the aspect of romances, Eric has Ying Cai Er as his new girlfriend whereas Chen Hao Min has She Shi Man with whom he has been going out for years.

Recently, there is an embarrassing gossip. It has been reported that when Chen Hao Min and Zheng Jia Yu were acting in ETTV's "Love Machine", they had developed a love affair. It is said that Zheng was enchanting Chen. Chen Hao Min who is a peaceful Libra feels a bit embarrassed since Zheng Jia Yu is the ex-girlfriend of Eric. So Chen just begged the media, "I cannot fall for my friend's wife."

Regarding this aspect, Eric said, "I don't even care about my own news. Of course I won't be concerned about others' news." He does not want to talk about his love affair with Ying Cai Er further, "Any person who could take any photos could be considered great."

Jan 3 was Eric's 33rd birthday. However he was very low-spirited on that day because his friend who was working in his old record company's promotion department suffered from depression and committed suicide by burning charcoal. Hence he did not celebrate his birthday in high profile. Nevertheless, on Jan 8, he will take a flight from Hong Kong to Taiwan to attend a gathering of his fans. He will go to Mainland China to shoot a new drama after Chinese New Year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: