Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

孫耀威 愛人被拍到再認

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: 孫耀威 愛人被拍到再認 Reply with quote

2005-10-25

孫耀威 愛人被拍到再認

【記者 江祥綾/報導】

孫耀威的感情世界,等「狗仔們」放馬過來!對感情問題一向保護到家的他表示:「我不會承認我的感情,如果被拍到了再說。」
出道10多年的孫耀威,從偶像歌手到戲劇小生,他的感情世界一向鮮為人知,只有和鄭家榆的一段戀情,在圈內被討論著。目前人在杭州拍攝「生死絕戀」的孫耀威透過國際電話表示:「我很注重個人隱私,尤其是兩個人的感情問題,容易因媒體的報導而吵架或變質,除非是記者拍到,否則我不會承認的。」因為工作環境使然,就連戀愛中的孫耀威也堅持:「希望感情世界是平淡的,沒有太多驚喜,越低調越好。」

孫耀威坦言自己一向很自我保護,就連個性也是多面的,有陽光的、有多話的,當然也有灰色和沉默的他。藝人難免被關注婚姻問題,孫耀威一派輕鬆地表示:「我一定會結婚,但是誰、什麼時候我就不知道。我希望在演藝圈再努力10年,等我存夠錢就可以退休了吧!」

【2005/10/25 星報】 @ http://udn.com/

2005-10-25

ERIC: ONLY WHEN HIS LOVER IS PHOTOGRAPHED WILL HE ADMIT THEIR ROMANCE.

Eric's emotional world is waiting for the challenge of the paparazzi. Eric who has always been good at protecting his emotional world said, “I will not admit my romance. Only when we are photographed will I talk about it.”
Eric has joined the showbiz for more than ten years. From an idol to a drama actor, his emotional world has always been rarely known. Discussion in the showbiz has been focusing on his romance with Zheng Jia Yu. At present, Eric is shooting “Sheng Si Jue Lian” (“Lover's Grief”) in Hang Zhou. Eric indicated through the long distance call, “I put a lot of stress on my personal privacy , particularly on my romance as the media’reports can easily lead to quarrels with my lover or changes in the quality of our romance. Only after we have been photographed will I admit it.” Due to his working environment, Eric who is in love insisted, “I hope my emotional world is peaceful and ordinary and does not have many surprises. It is better to be more low profile.”

Eric admits frankly he has always been self-protective. although his character has many aspects, sunny, talkative, including pessimistic and quiet, of course. It is inevitable for the media to give attention to the marriage matters of artists. Eric indicated with relaxation, “I will certainly get married. But who my wife will be or when I will get married, even I myself don't have any idea. I want to work in the showbiz for another ten years. After I have saved enough money, I would retire.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: