Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

合作愛情機器 鄭家榆 陳浩民 產出曖昧

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: 合作愛情機器 鄭家榆 陳浩民 產出曖昧 Reply with quote

2005.12.31  中國時報
合作愛情機器 鄭家榆 陳浩民 產出曖昧
劉宜/台北報導

從鄭家榆和陳浩民合作東森新戲「愛情機器」以來,就不斷傳出兩人曖昧情節。本週二,鄭家榆因尿道炎住院,陳浩民更不避嫌,出現在醫院探病,戀情正式曝光。

多年前,鄭家榆和孫耀威因共演「懷玉格格」變成一對,現在,又傳她和陳浩民來電,鄭家榆和港仔還真是有緣!拍「愛情機器」期間,陳浩民和鄭家榆不只一次被人目睹親暱摟腰、眉來眼去,若其中有1人當天沒戲,另外1人就會趁拍戲空檔「狂煲電話粥」。

鄭家榆住院,病房內人來人往,陳浩民適時出現,陪在鄭家榆床畔,不時摸臉、拉手,說俏俏話,逗得鄭家榆展露笑顏。昨天,陳浩民坦承去探病,但對親密動作,他喊冤說:「她是給我看手上被針插的血管啦!」

被問到戀情,陳浩民不改調皮個性,實問虛答,他說:「哪有藝人不會放電?只不過香港電壓和台灣電壓不一樣嘛!我對鄭家榆是欣賞,沒有到愛啦!」言下之意,他對香港女友佘詩曼的愛比較高伏特。

陳浩民笑說:「鄭家榆和佘詩曼都是雙子座,相處起來有默契。」他也不諱言,雙子座的女生對他來說,特別有吸引力。但他和鄭家榆傳緋聞,佘詩曼會不會吃醋?陳浩民說:「不會啦,她不是這種人。」

之前,有個算命師曾告訴陳浩民,他今年會得獎,明年會結婚。結果,他今年真的得到東南勁爆音樂港台地區最具潛質歌手獎,讓他不禁開始幻想明年是否會結婚。至於對象是誰?他神祕笑說:「我和孫耀威是好朋友,『朋友妻,不可戲』囉!」

2005-12-31

China Times, Taiwan

ZHENG JIA YU AND CHEN HAO MIN DEVELOPED A ROMANCE BY ACTING TOGETHER IN "LOVE MACHINE".

Since Zheng Jia Yu and Chen Hao Min acted together in ETTV's new drama titled "Love Machine", it has been reported that they are developing a romance. This Tuesday, Zheng Jia Yu was sent to a hospital for treatment of an inflammation of her urethra (urethritis). Chen Hao Min did not avoid any gossip and paid her a visit. Their romance was then exposed.

Many years ago, as Eric Suen Yiu Wai and Zheng Jia Yu were shooting the drama titled "Princess Huai Yu", they became a couple. Now it is reported that Zheng and Chen Hao Min are attracted by other other. Zheng Jia Yu really has the luck to fall for Hong Kong guys. When they were shooting "Love Machine", it had been reported for a couple of times that they had very intimate movements and had fond looks at each other. If one of them did not have any crew call that day, the other would make use of the filming intervals to give prolonged phone calls.

There was full of people in the ward where Zheng Jia Yu was staying. Chen Hao Min appeared at the appropriate time and kept her company. Every now and then, he touched her face, held her hands and had secret talk with her. Zheng Jia Yu was so pleased. Yesterday Chen Hao Min frankly admitted that he did pay her a visit but denied all those intimate movements. He said, " She was showing me her blood vessels that was full of needle marks."
When we asked him about his new romance, Chen Hao Min made a funny remark," Which artist does not know how to charm people? Nevertheless, Hong Kong and Taiwan have different voltage. I admire Zheng Jia Yu but do not love her." In other words, her love for She Shi Man, his Hong Kong girlfriend, has higher voltage.

Chen Hao Min smiled and said, "Both Zheng Jia Yu and She Shi Man are Geminis. I have tacit agreement to get along with Geminis." He admitted frankly, "Female Geminis are especially attractive to me." Will She Shi Man be jealous? Chen Hao Min replied, "She won't. She is not that sort of persons."

Not long ago, a fortune-teller told Chen Hao Min that he would be granted an award this year and would get married next year. Consequently, he really got an award of the best potential singer in the districts of Hong Kong and Taiwan. This made him start to imagine if he would really get married next year. Who would be his wife? He smiled mysteriously, "Eric is my good friend. There is an old saying: We cannot play with our friends' wives."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: