Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

孫耀威為新劇造勢 稱《天下太平》是一幅漫畫

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: 孫耀威為新劇造勢 稱《天下太平》是一幅漫畫 Reply with quote

孫耀威為新劇造勢 稱《天下太平》是一幅漫畫

http://ent.sina.com.cn 2005年12月28日12:06 錢江晚報
  本報訊 古裝輕喜劇《天下太平》目前正在杭州電視台綜合頻道播出,昨日,該劇主演孫耀威、陳雅倫現身杭城,為該劇造勢。在媒體見面會上,扮演痞子孔龍的孫耀威說,《天下太平》是一幅漫畫。

這部聚集了孫耀威、黃海冰、戴嬌倩、關禮杰、鄭佩佩等明星的古裝輕喜劇與電影《天下無雙》有著驚人的相似之處,講的是皇帝與女飛俠、公主與痞子之間的搞笑愛情故事 。

關禮杰日前在接受記者採訪時說《天下太平》是一道甜品,讓人想念,而孫耀威則說《天》劇是一幅 漫畫,“看這部電視劇的時候不用想曆史之類的東西,很輕松,很好玩,像一幅漫畫”。

在拍戲的時候,在劇中扮演孔龍姐姐的陳雅倫發現甲狀腺素過低,體重開始上昇。“從拍戲開始到結束體重重了20磅,還有記憶力突然變得很差,拍戲的時候經常要NG。每天早上起來的時候我先看臉腫不腫,台詞還能想起多少。”裴建林/文

2005-12-28

http://ent.sina.com.cn

ERIC DID PROMOTION FOR HIS NEW DRAMA TITLED "TIAN XIA TAI PING" STATING THAT IT IS A ROLL OF CARICATURE.

Presently, Hang Zhou Television Station's variety channel is airing "Tian Xia Tai Ping", an ancient costume light comedyl. Its leading performers, viz. Eric Suen Yiu Wai and Chen Ya lun appeared in Hang Zhou to promote the said drama. In the press conference, Eric, who plays the role of a marauder, said, "Tian Xia Tai Ping is a roll of caricature.

This TV series' s cast include Eric Suen Yiu Wai, Huang Hai Bing, Dai Jiao Qian, Guan Li Jie and Zheng Pei Pei. It s an ancient costume light comedy and its scenario is similar to that of the movie titiled "Tian Xia Wu Shuang". It is talking about two hysterical love stories between an emperior and a heroine, a princess and a marauder.

In an interview with Guan Li Jie, he said that "Tian Xia Tai ping" is an unforgettable dessert whereas Eric Suen Yiu Wai commented it as a roll of caricature. "In watching this TV series, we do not need to think of anything regarding history. We would feel very relaxed. It is very funny and looks like a roll of caricature."

While Chen Ya Lun, who plays the role of the elder sister of Kong Long (played by Eric), she discovered that her thyroid gland was too low and her weight started to go up. "During the filming period of this drama, I put on a weight of 20 lbs. All of a sudden, my memory became very poor. I had many NGs during filming. When I got up early in the morning, I had to check whether my face was swollen or not and how many lines I could remember.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: