Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

孫耀威男扮女裝 陳雅倫大膽暗戀

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: 孫耀威男扮女裝 陳雅倫大膽暗戀 Reply with quote

孫耀威男扮女裝 陳雅倫大膽暗戀

(2005-12-28 01:27:02)

男扮女裝,嚇人
《江山美人》《生死絕戀》《天若有情2》,提起近期拍攝的電視劇,孫耀威很有感触地說,在這些戲里自己的情緒始終很悲傷,甚至現在回頭看時還會哭,惟獨《天下太平》是一部讓人從頭笑到尾的喜劇:“我很喜歡演搞笑片,很開心。”劇中最大的笑點當屬孫耀威首度嘗試“男扮女裝”,但令他不解的是,自覺得丑到家的扮相卻引來周圍人的齊聲叫好,“化很濃的妝,還有假胸,他們都說很美。”因為是第一次扮女生,孫耀威一邊很孩子氣地讓助理拍了一堆照片以留紀念,一邊到處嚇人,一不小心就把病中的陳雅倫嚇破了膽。大家笑聲剛落,孫耀威就低聲透露,為了搞笑表演能有突破,接下去將暫停接拍搞笑劇。
透露芳齡,不怕
相對孫耀威的安靜,陳雅倫顯得開朗無比,她的言談坦誠得令人吃驚。比如說,絕大多數的明星都不願意透露芳齡,尤其是年長點的,可陳雅倫卻開誠布公地宣稱,自己和杜德偉、李克勤、周慧敏是同一屆香港新秀大賽的“戰友”;通常女孩都較矜持,可她卻似乎一點都不懂這一套,在泄露了輩分之后,她又宣布大齡單身的自己“暗戀”搭檔黃海冰,“在香港為《天下太平》配音時,天天單獨面對屏幕里的黃海冰,我就發短信跟他說,天天這樣面對會愛上他,很愛很愛他!……”盡管對方僅以笑應對,她卻絲毫不在意。
(都市快報)

2005-12-28

Dushikuaibao (City Express)

ERIC WAS DISGUISED AS A WOMAN. IN SECRET, CHEN YA LUN WAS ATTACHED TO A MAN BOLDLY.

IT LOOKED SCARING FOR ERIC TO BE DISGUISED AS A WOMAN.

When we talk about Eric's recent products, viz., "The Kingdom & The Beauty", "Sheng Si Jue Lian", "Endless Love 2". Eric said with a lot of feeling. "In these TV series, my emotions were very painted and wounded from the beginning to the end. I would cry even when I recall what I played. Only "Tian Xia Tai Ping" is a comedy that makes the audience go in stitches right from the start to the end. "I like playing hysterical dramas. I feel very happy to play them." In the drama, one of the laughing point is that it was the first time for Eric to attempt disguising as a woman. Something which he does not understand is that what he thinks is an ugly look was well accepted by the spectators in the scene. "The make-up was too heavy. I even wore fake breasts. They all said that I looked pretty." Since this was his first time to be disguised as a woman, he told his assistant childishly to take a lot of photos for him for future memory. He showed these photos to scare people. Heedlessly, he scared Chen Ya Lun who was very ill to death. When the laughter came to a stop, Eric disclosed that for the time being, he would stop accepting any offers to shoot comedies for another breakthrough.

CHEN YA LUN IS NOT AFRAID TO DISCLOSE HER AGE.

When compared with Eric's silence, Chen Ya Lun looked radiant. We were shocked by her frankness. For instance, most of the movie stars are not willing to disclose their ages, particularly for those who are slightly older. However, Chen Ya Lun openly disclosed that she attended the same singing contest with Du De Wei, Li Ke Qin and Zhou Hui Min. Usually, girls are shyer and reserved. It seems that she does not believe in this. After disclosing her age, she announced that she was fond of Huang Hai Bing secretly. "In Hong Kong, when I was dubbing for "Tian Xia Tai Ping", I was facing Huang Hai Bing on the screen in private everyday. I sent short messages to him saying that it was very easy for her to fall in love with him by seeing him on the screen everyday. Although Huang Hai Bing only responded by smiling at her, she did not care.

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Eric女生扮相 Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: