Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

應採兒否認進出孫耀威家 辯稱演唱會碰巧撞到(圖)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bonbon
會員

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: 應採兒否認進出孫耀威家 辯稱演唱會碰巧撞到(圖) Reply with quote

應採兒否認進出孫耀威家 辯稱演唱會碰巧撞到(圖)

應採兒3月8日以嘉賓身分出席Dermalogica的新產品發布會,她坐小綿羊摩托車出場讓記者拍照。 問採兒有否電單車牌照?她說﹕“沒有呀,不過我18歲時在台灣淡水同朋友租了一輛小綿羊,讓我騎上山玩。(你沒有牌照呀?)是呀,我朋友有牌不過沒開車,但后來因為路好窄所以撞了車,還要賠5,000元給人家!”

提起台灣,早前有雜志拍得應採兒與緋聞男友孫耀威在台灣看演唱會,她說﹕“那次是我同家里人去看演唱會。(他是你家里人?)哈,哈,哈!當然不是啦,我們只不過撞到,今日不要提啦。我們只不過是比較有緣的朋友啦。” 雜志還拍到採兒進出孫耀威的家,採兒稱該處只是一位朋友的家。她還稱現正與幾位朋友商談引入台灣地道餐廳到香港經營。

2006-3-9

http://ent.tom.com

YING CAI ER DENIED THAT SHE WAS A FREQUENT VISITOR OF THE HOME OF ERIC AND DEFENDED THAT SHE RAN INTO ERIC IN THE CONCERT.

On March 8, Ying Cai Er attended the press conference held by Dermalogica for its new product as the guest. She appeared in a motorbike and posed for the reporters to take pictures. We asked her if she has a licence for riding a motocycle. She replied, “No! But at my age of 18, I rent a motorcycle in Dan Shui with my friend. I rode it to the mountain for fun. (You did not have a licence, did you?) No, I didn'nt. Although my friend had one, he did not ride it. Later since the road was too narrow, I had a crash and had to pay an indemnity of NTD5,000.”

When we talked about Taiwan, we mentioned that Ying Cai Er and Eric, her boyfriend in the gossip, had been photographed by a magazine when they were going to a concert. She said, “I went to the concert with my family. (Is Eric your family member?) Ha! Ha! Ha! Of course not! I only met him in the concert by chance. Please don't talk about it today! We are merely friends with affinity.” The magazine even managed to take some pictures showing Ying Cai Er going in and out of Eric's home. Ying Cai Er claimed that it is the home of her friend. She also told us that she is discussing with a few friends introducing a typical Taiwan restaurant into Hong Kong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESIFC :: Forum Forum Index : News 新聞區 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: